Steel Building Systems
Bay Shore Steel Building Systems are engineered to be erector-friendly. Our Steel Buildings go up without problems or delays because we use universal purlins and girts to eliminate unnecessary parts. Our endwalls are very easy to erect because they are bearing frames. Fewer parts and less bolting saves time and money, and gets your building up faster.
When you select one of our Bay Shore Steel Building Systems, through-fastened, 26 or 24 gauge GALVALUME Plus® panels, you get a great looking, high quality panel that comes in a selection of twelve attractive colours.
Bay-Shore Steel Building Systems
Offer the BEST VALUE in the Industry!
• Galvanized secondary structural system: Purlins, girts, angles and framed openings.
• Purlin and girt clips shop welded for ease of erection.
• Grey oxide primer on primary structural system.
• 35-Year Warranty Paint Finish is standard on all Panels and Trim.
• PVDF resin-based finish over Galvalume® substrate (not galvanized).
• 25 Year Limited Warranty roof and wall panel warranty at no extra charge.
• All trim available in standard colors.
• Standard trim lengths – 16′ 3″ and 20′ 3″.
• Structural channel framed openings available for heavy-duty applications.
• Completely factory assembled personnel doors and windows – including subframe
and required hardware.
• Full line of building accessories and components.
• Storage Solutions available to meet your customers’ self-storage needs.
• Retro-Ease retro-fit roof system available to accommodate your needs.
• Delivery anywhere!